Farmer’s Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
Moist and juicy on the inside, and crunchy on the outside! Farmer’s Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf is easy to make, full of flavor and budget friendly!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated
- ¾ cup Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps, crushed into bread-crumb sized crumbs
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 8 slices of thick cut bacon
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
How to Make:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan.
- Mix together your ground beef, onion, garlic, chicken stock, eggs, Cornbread Crisps crumbs, tomato paste, and spices.
- Even spoon the mixture into your loaf pan.
- Top the loaf with the bacon.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together.
- Brush half the sauce on top of the meatloaf.
- Bake for 35 minutes and then remove the meatloaf to brush on the remaining sauce.
- Continue to cook for another 35 minutes.
- Cool meatloaf for 10 minutes for optimal juiciness!
Subscribe to our Blog
Farmer’s Creamy Lemon Pie Cups
Mar 30, 2019
Farmer’s Spicy Chili Cornbread Crisps Pie
Mar 23, 2019
Farmer’s Cheesy Brussels Sprouts Gratin
Mar 19, 2019