Farmer’s “Lucky” Cornbread Crisps Treats
St. Patrick’s Day is around the corner and we’re feeling lucky!
Farmer’s “Lucky” Cornbread Crisps treats are a gooey, crumbtastic delight of crushed Cornbread Crisps, marshmallow fluff and melted butter. Yum!
In honor of St. Paddy’s day, we’ve added a bit of green food dye, but they’re great for any occasion or just cuz.🍀
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 tablespoons melted, unsalted butter
- 4 cups Farmer’s Pantry Original Cornbread Crisps, crushed
- 3 drops of green food dye
- In a large bowl mix together the Marshmallow Fluff and melted butter.
- Stir in the green dye.
- Fold in the crushed Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps.
- Scoop the mixture into a 9×11 pan and place into the fridge to set.
- Let the treats sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
Subscribe to our Blog
Farmer’s Creamy Lemon Pie Cups
Mar 30, 2019
Farmer’s Spicy Chili Cornbread Crisps Pie
Mar 23, 2019
Farmer’s Cheesy Brussels Sprouts Gratin
Mar 19, 2019