Fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside…start the weekend deliciously with Farmer’s Sweet Banana Crisp Pancakes!
Simple, yet indulgent, you’ll whip up these scrumptious pancakes in less than 30 minutes. Made from scratch with cornmeal, bananas and Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps for an extra crispy finish. Slather your pancakes with butter and warm, pure maple syrup, then add Caramelized bananas, as the perfect finishing touch.
You’ll be sure to share this Delicious Dish, with laughter and smiles around your breakfast table!
1. Mix together your flour, cornmeal, Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps, baking soda, one teaspoon cinnamon, and salt.
2. Next, whisk in the butter, eggs, milk, and maple syrup.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
4. Ladle 1/3-1/2 cup of batter into the pan and add 4-5 slices of banana to the top of the pancake.
5. Once the pancake begins to bubble (2-3 minutes), flip it and allow it to cook for 2-3 minutes on the other side.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter.
7. Once you have used all your batter, heat another tablespoon of butter in the pan.
8. Add your remaining sliced banana and cinnamon to the pan. Cook the banana 2-3 minutes until the outside caramelizes.
9. Add the banana on top of your pancakes and finish off with an extra pat of butter and maple syrup.
The sweet and savory goodness of honey butter and freshly baked cornbread.Buy Product