Check out this delicious Black Bean & Corn Salsa recipe from Farmer’s Pantry for your next party occasion, festive dinner gathering or snack attack!
Black Bean & Corn Salsa
1. Chop red, green and jalapeño peppers using Food Chopper; place into large bowl.
2. Add beans, corn, green onions and cilantro; mix gently.
3. Pour dressing into small bowl.
4. Zest lime using Zester/Scorer.
5. Juice lime to measure 1 tbsp (15 mL) juice.
6. Combine and add lime zest, juice, garlic, salt and hot pepper sauce, if desired, to dressing; mix gently.
7. Drizzle dressing over vegetables; toss gently to coat.
8. Enjoy and Serve salsa with Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps!
The spicy bite of farm-fresh Jalapeños and freshly-baked cornbread.Buy Product