We've all had those nights where some comfort food goes a long way after a hard day. Well, who says comfort food can’t have veggies? Farmers Pantry Spicy Cornbread Mac n Cheese Filled with cheese, butternut squash, and some optional veggies, this dish takes Mac n’ Cheese to a whole new level! For a crunchy kick, Farmer’s Pantry Jalapeño Cornbread Crisps are the perfect finishing spicy touch. Check out this nutritious twist on a classic dish!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend the butternut squash, milk, cream, mustard, cayenne, salt, pepper and mascarpone cheese.
3. Once you’ve cooked the pasta, toss it with the butternut squash mix, parmesan and ricotta cheeses.
4. Spoon the mix into 9 x 13 baking pan.
5. Combine the melted butter with cornbread crisps crumbs and distribute evenly on top of the noodles
6. Bake for 40 minutes until golden and bubbly.
The spicy bite of farm-fresh Jalapeños and freshly-baked cornbread.Buy Product