Cornbread Crisp Stuffing
1. Cook Italian Sausage until done, but do not crisp. As it cooks, use a wooden spoon to create small pieces. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Saute garlic, onion and celery in olive oil until golden brown (about 8-10 minutes on medium heat).
3. Remove from pan.
4. Add all ingredients and mix in a large bowl.
5. Grease a baking pan and cook at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
6. Serve stuffing hot, or cover and heat the next day.
The sweet goodness of freshly-baked cornbread (with just a touch of salt) sliced into crispy crackers.Buy Product