Farmer’s Crispy Chicken and Waffles Casserole is stuffed with gooey cheese, fluffy waffles and Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps coated, oven fried chicken! Layered and baked delicious goodness, the family will love this yummy casserole, great for breakfast or whenever you’re in the mood for southern comfort food.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the flour, spices, and Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps
3. Dip the chicken cubes into the mix and evenly coat them. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
4. While the chicken cooks, grease an 8×13 inch baking dish.
5. Layer half of the waffles into the baking dish.
6. Add half of the cooked chicken on top. Then add half of the cheese.
7. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
8. Whisk together eggs, maple syrup, and milk.
9. Pour over the casserole.
10. Bake for 40 minutes.
The sweet and savory goodness of honey butter and freshly baked cornbread.Buy Product