1. Sauté the garlic and onions in butter till tender, add pumpkin and carrots and pinch of salt. Cook for about 5 minutes
2. Add the chicken stock and season with ginger, thyme, cinnamon, and pepper and simmer for about 20 mins. until pumpkin and carrots are tender. Stir in orange juice and simmer for another 5 minutes.
3. Ladle soup into blender and add sour cream, blend until smooth.
4. Serve with a dollop of sour cream
5. When pouring the soup into the blender you can add all of stock or subtract some, depending on how thick you like it
6. Enjoy and Serve with Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps
The sweet goodness of freshly-baked cornbread (with just a touch of salt) sliced into crispy crackers.Buy Product