1 Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the carrots, onion, and poblano and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
2. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until no longer pink, 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring, until it is slightly darkened, 1 minute.
4. Stir in the beans, chili powder, 3 cups water, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
5. Simmer over medium heat until the vegetables are tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in the corn.
8. Divide the chili among bowls and top with the Cheddar and scallions.
7. Enjoy and Serve with Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps
The sweet goodness of freshly-baked cornbread (with just a touch of salt) sliced into crispy crackers.Buy Product