Farmer’s Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip With Baked Zucchini Crisps
The ultimate dip for any get-together! Filled with spinach, artichoke hearts, cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and mayo – this spinach artichoke dip is delicious and super easy to make!
BONUS RECIPE: Farmer’s delicious dip pairs perfectly with Baked Zucchini Crisps! Coated with Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps, it’s so simple to make, you’ll be scooping up yummy dip in no time!
Farmer’s Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip with Baked Zucchini Crisps
Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- (1) 8 oz can artichoke hearts
- 5 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 oz sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ milk
- ½ cup Feta
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese
Baked Zucchini Crisps:
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 cup crushed, Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps
How To Make:
- For the dip, combine all the ingredients, including salt and pepper to a crock-pot.
- Stir well and cook in the crock-pot on HIGH for 2 hours.
- For the crisps, thinly slice your two zucchinis.
- Set up an assembly line of the zucchini, whisked egg, and crisp crumbs.
- Dip each zucchini into the egg batter and then the Cornbread Crisps crumbs.
- Place the zucchinis on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degree for 45 minutes until golden.
Subscribe to our Blog
Farmer’s Creamy Lemon Pie Cups
Mar 30, 2019
Farmer’s Spicy Chili Cornbread Crisps Pie
Mar 23, 2019
Farmer’s Cheesy Brussels Sprouts Gratin
Mar 19, 2019